What do we collect? (We may collect the following information)
– Contact Information including email address
– Demographic information i.e postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
– Understand your requirements and provide an excellent service level
– Use the information to improve our products and services.
– Promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information via email address (only if we think this may be of interest to you).
– Market research purposes either by email, phone or mail.
– Improve our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, but these are used for business purposes only and are as a result of your initial contact to us.
We recognise and will always adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU2016/679.
A small fee will be payable of £25 plus VAT, to cover administration costs and time.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Harmony Day Spa, 1 Kiln House Yard 7a Baldock Street, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5AY.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By giving my information I understand and hereby agree to the following:
- The controller of my personal data is your business Harmony Day Spa with it’s registered office and your booking system provider – Salon Connect.
- The controller processes personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given.
- Personal data will be processed for a period of 5 years.
- The recipients of personal data shall be external entities supplying the controllers IT systems and providing their ongoing support, those providing services related to the current activity of the controller, including for the purpose of booking visits – pursuant to relevant personal data processing agreements and while ensuring the application by the aforementioned entities of adequate technical and organisational measures guaranteeing data protection.
- My personal data may be subject to profiling.
- Any person who’s data are processed shall, to the extend permitted by law,have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data,as well as the right to restrict and object to the processing of his or her data.
- I am entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
- I understand that Harmony Day Spa has to keep my medical details for the future treatments.
- I understand that Harmony Day Spa needs my contact details to enable to book an appointment.
- I agree to receive monthly offers from Harmony Day Spa via email and I understand that at any time I can opt out of this by sending an email to email@example.com